99% of ‘Door County Lovers™ aren’t here 99% of the time!
You have that Door County dream. You’d love to 'chuck it all' and be part of a very unique to Door County business. You can combine your passions and become a managing partner or outright owner of multifaceted modern business opportunity, one positioned nicely for the future. Take the helm. Learn about ‘Living The Cherry Life!™’ read on. This year, we are looking for just the right managing partner that would love work in/operate a lifestyle business. Interested? Training and mentor-ship available.
What is The Door County Social™ nexus? A really cool & interesting group of business efforts designed to interact with the Door County enthusiast locally, regionally, nationally and well, worldwide. A small business opportunity located in and focused on one of the top ten vacation areas in the United States.
Door County has fans all over the world, not unlike NFL's Green Bay Packers®. These fans have limited options to engage this ‘brand’. First conjured up 2008 we envisioned an inclusive, digital interactive engagement platform for these legions of fans and soon to be fans. We have slowly built a national audience and engaging properties as we continue to fill out the vision.
By intention, we have shaped our digital and physical offerings as a form of entertainment and influence with numerous commerce and revenue streams. With over 42,000 opt-in Door County enthusiasts and growing which have opted in across our channels, our opportunities have become the invited guests in homes & offices everywhere.
Our Door County lifestyle branded effort includes:
● Door County Social™
Digital Broadcast Ad Network. Door County’s national digital broadcast ad network. Not that dissimilar to the golf channel which golf fans have an affinity for, this reaches Door County enthusiasts worldwide while they dream, plan, and scheme. Very high ad engagement and click-thru rates. Co-branded ads. An exceptional ‘brand’ influencer. We present local opportunities, experiences, real estate to those (targeted) likely consumers/buyers nationwide with attractively branded ads pulsated to DC fans anywhere any device. Lots of upside here.
Our proprietary copyrighted and trademarked interactive digital magazine-like platform. Designed for serendipitous discovery, media distribution (think Guidebooks and other magazines), tickets, experiences, brochures, social media and much much more on the biggest screen you own… Especially a smart TV. Link
A mini Amazon.com® for the Door County experience. A way for the nation to shop here when they are not. All categories. This and our Channel™ Door County market make up part of our omnichannel efforts. Link
● DoorCounty.Gallery™ Door County Social Fine Art & Photography Gallery™ Store.
35 Online galleries presented globally. Leveraging print on demand, outsourced fulfillment and drop shipping. iTunes like revenue share business model with the photographers and artists. Link
● DoorCountyWishBook.com™ Neiman Marcus had one Door county needed one. Ours are digital and enjoyed nationwide annually. Distributed through our DC Newspixels™ platform and independently.
● (beta) Door County Bookstore™ First launched in 2010 featuring about 175 books, old & new about Door County our those with a Door County connection. Now in further dev. with Amazon® fulfillment.
● DoorCountyBrochures.com™ Millennials aren't going to be walking around with a wad of paper brochures jammed in their pocket! (in dev.)
And more... All set up for relatively easy continuous creation, commerce, and management.
Local Bricks & Mortar - Connecting our virtual efforts to our physical storefront featuring local goods.
● Channel™ Door County** A Door County Social™ Experience. Downtown Sturgeon Bay. Every community needs a shop that features purely local goods. This is Door Counties. Supports Door County's entrepreneurial GDP. People love it and we are very encouraged. 25 + growing local entrepreneurs, designers, makers, creators, small businesses and vendors. Unique marketing space in-store and online leveraging our giant fan base and network. Omnichannel opportunity. This business dual business model. We’d consider offering this separate from the full digital efforts. It's very encouraging that our month over month retail sales are up about 53% Link
Strength; The never-ending appeal of Door County. The whole opportunity is designed for the modern world.
Opportunity; This opportunity has tremendous upside. It is now ripe for full business development. Our efforts from the start were set up with a dual mission of doing good while doing good. We realize as Steve Job’s said, there is only so much time so you have to make choices. .. As much as we love this effort we have other mission-driven opportunities calling us so we have to make choices, hence the opportunity.
Cost: Couple options. 1. A managing/partner in a behind the scenes, mentor-like arrangement. Cash investment required.
2. We would also consider an outright sale. A handoff or training period could be negotiated.
Price: Reflect mag./partner opp. Full price to TBD (N) Negotiated.
Contact: Perry Andropolis 920..256..0644 firstname.lastname@example.org
Why not own a lifestyle business?
Our marketing efforts enjoy engagement levels that national brands enjoy.
These are well-thought-out properties, some very leading edge/positioned for the future – the details and behind the scenes info is proprietary and would require both and disclosure and nondisclosure forms in writing before/at a discussion in a personal meeting.
Explore this site to learn more then contact us to inquire further. Let’s start a conversation about a career you don’t need a vacation from. We would consider owner financing in the right situation for part of this agreement.
Live The Cherry Life!
Thank you. Perry & Tracy, Creators/Founders. Our family has ties that go back 100 + years in Door County and have been doing business continuously for 49 years in the county.
Live The Cherry Life!™
Door County Social™
The Door County Channel™
Channel™ Door County
Copyrights and trademarks 2004 = 2018. All rights reserved.
A Door County Social™ Experience.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!